Social Norms and Institutions 2015
Model Building, Empirical Corroborations, and Applications
May 10-15, 2015, International Conference at the Congressi Stefano Franscini (CSF) of ETH Zurich, Monte Verità, Ascona
The conference will offer a platform for the exchange of ideas for experts developing, testing, and applying theories of social norms and institutions across a diverse range of different social sciences. Invited participants are from a variety of countries and have many different disciplinary backgrounds.
- Cristina Bicchieri (University of Pennsylvania)
- Vincent Buskens (Utrecht University)
- Martin Dufwenberg (Bocconi University)
- Robert C. Ellickson (Yale Law School)
- Uri Gneezy (University of California, San Diego)
- Michael Hechter (University of Washington)
- Christine Horne (Washington State University)
- Siegwart Lindenberg (University of Groningen)
- Wojtek Przepiorka (Utrecht University)
- Werner Raub (Utrecht University)
- Linda Steg (University of Groningen)
- And several chairs of ETH Zurich and University of Zurich
Please submit your abstract by e-mail to Stefan Wehrli () by January 31, 2015.
- The conference fee will be CHF 900 and CHF 1100, for staying in a shared double room or single room respectively.
- The conference fee covers all costs (five nights accommodation at the venue, breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks, excursion) and also includes the conference registration fee of CHF 200.